Monday, September 12, 2011

Let's Make a Plan..

I plan to take agricultural classes in school and continue to take part in  the National FFA Organization where I'm currently an Officer.  I also plan do an internship with a Vet just so I can see what it's like to be a vet. If I do the internship I will determine rather I want to be a Vet Tech. Large Animal or Agriculture Teacher. It will be an amazing opportunity for me to have.  Once I complete high-school I plan to attend a community college for at least two years. While taking classes at a community college I'll be applying to Iowa State University where I will major in Veterinary Medicine and Biology. When I complete the programs, which will take about 5-7 years, I’ll try to get a job with a Vet. When I feel i have enough money and time I’ll open up own clinic and work on my own. I’ll mainly be doing “ farm-calls” and will sometimes be in the office. So, I’ll have to hire a Vet Tech to work for me. Or, I’ll be the Vet Tech working for a Vet, where I’ll be certified to give animals shots, and take care of them to the best of my ability until the Vet can get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment